Registration & Title Loans Benson, AZ
Just because you don’t live in the city does not mean you have an easier time paying bills.
Life in a small town still requires electricity, water and sewer and all the other things required for civilized living.
When you don’t have enough money to pay everything, there is one option that helps quickly. Title loans are easy and usually paid in about a day.
Title Loans Benson, AZ
A title loan is one in which a vehicle is used as collateral. This makes the risk non-existent for the lender, which is why they do not perform credit checks. Title loans in Benson are ideal for people with bad credit since it’s unlikely they can get a bank loan.
Title Registration Loans Benson Application
Velocity Cash has an extremely simple application to get the registration & title loans in Benson, AZ process started. Online, just click or type your name and contact information, along with the style, make, model, year and mileage of the vehicle you plan to use as collateral.
This is enough to get an initial loan quote. Next, you talk to a Velocity Cash agent about loan details. You will work together to come up with a payment plan that works for the lender and for your budget.
It’s important to set payments at a rate you can afford. Something helpful to use ahead of time is the car title loan calculator, which helps you figure out payments and interest.
The final steps to getting the money you need include a visit to a loan office.
A representative needs to inspect your vehicle to make sure its condition matches the value used in the loan offer. After that, you give the rep your title, sign loan contracts and take your money.
Arizona Legal Information
- Arizona does not set a limit on the amount of money to be loaned. Lenders can charge a five percent late fee for accounts 10 days past due.
- Delinquent accounts can be renewed, deferred or extended when the borrower and lender work out an agreement to bring the account current.
- Lenders can recoup the loan money from delinquent accounts by repossessing and selling the borrower’s vehicle that was used as collateral. From the sale money, lenders can get the remaining loan balance and any money they used to repossess and sell the vehicle.
- Any surplus money from the sale of a repossessed vehicle must go to the vehicle owner.
Title Loan Benefits
- Getting much needed money is the biggest benefit offered by title loans in title loans in Tucson and Benson. Since most people don’t have a lot of money put aside for emergencies, having a financial resource available whenever you need it is amazing.
- When you are facing a money crunch, and you need cash immediately, it’s important for your lender to understand that now means now. You don’t always have time to wait several weeks for a bank loan to be processed and approved. Title lenders understand that and make sure you get the money as quickly as possible, usually the same day you apply.
- Keeping it simple is the key to the registration title loan process. Once a Velocity Cash representative checks out your car to make sure it has the value of our original loan estimate, it’s just a matter of signing loan papers and collecting loan cash.
- Your car is like a gold mine. Because you own it, you qualify for a title loan against your car. Because you’re willing to use it as security, you can be approved for a title loan or installment loan. There is no background check. Your payment history doesn’t help or hurt your chances of getting a title loan.