Title & Registration Loans Somerton, AZ
When seasons change, so do your finances. Fall and winter are cold and flu season, which means extra money spent on shots, cough medicine, tissues and other things needed to get better.
While none of the items are very expensive, over the course of both seasons, it all adds up.
Spring and summer might not typically include the sniffles, but there are extra expenses for vacation, summer camp and other seasonal events.
Basically, there is always something pulling cash from your pocket, and it can really put you in a bind.
One way to catch up or stay ahead of those expenses is with title loans in Somerton, AZ.
A title loan is a short term loan that is awarded to someone who uses their vehicle as collateral. Vehicles are often cars but can also be trucks, vans, motorcycles and other vehicles.
When the borrower uses their vehicle as collateral for title loans in Somerton, there is no need for Velocity Cash to perform a credit check.
Somerton Loan Requirements
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a government-issued ID
- Be listed on the vehicle registration as the owner
- Have a lien-free vehicle that you are not still paying off. Arizona, does allow registration loans without lien-free vehicles. Borrowers should discuss this option with Velocity Cash.
- Use a vehicle that works and is in good condition
- Have a source of income
- Have proof of auto insurance
Title Loans Somerton, AZ Application
Getting title loans in Somerton involves a short online application to get your name and contact information, as well as the make, model, year, style and mileage of the vehicle to be used as collateral for the loan against your car.
You get a loan estimate, and a Velocity Cash agent calls you to sort out the details of your loan. We will need to know where your income comes from and how you want to set up your repayment plan.
Bring your vehicle into a loan office for an inspection to check out its condition. Then, turn in your title, sign the loan agreement and collect your cash.
- Interest rates are capped based on the amount of money loaned. Try our car title loan calculator for an idea. For amounts over $5,000, the rate cap is 10 percent per month. The rates get higher when the registration loan amount is lower. For loans between $2,501 and $5,000, the interest rate is 13 percent. Interest is 15 percent for title loans between $2,500 and $501, and it is 13 percent for loans $500 and under.
- Late fees are allowed when a borrower’s payment is more than 10 days past due. Lenders can charge up to five percent of the borrower’s unpaid loan balance.
- For delinquent accounts, borrowers can make arrangements with lenders to renew their loan or to extend or defer payments.
- Borrowers have the right to surplus money from the sale of their vehicle if it is repossessed. The lender collects the unpaid loan balance and any money spent on repossession and the sale of the vehicle. What’s left, the surplus, goes to the borrower.
- For loan collateral, borrowers may use a vehicle they possess that is not lien-free. They would need to add the title lender as a new lien holder.
- Getting approved based on the value of your car, not your credit history. You may qualify with bad credit.
- Title loans in Yuma and Somerton are usually completed in less than 24 hours.
- The average rate on car title loans is less than the rate on payday loans, which means borrowers pay less with this type of short term lending.
- Even applicants without a job have the same chance of being approved for title loans as people who have a job. All that’s needed is a source of income.
We hope you contact us for a registration loan. If not, you can apply for an installment loan online for free on our website.