Title & Registration Loans South Tucson, AZ
Life can be fun, especially when there are plenty of things to do, such as go to concerts or catch a big game live. But, that kind of fun costs money, and being broke is definitely a fun killer.
Attending all the fun things is on your wish list, but how can you do that with your income?
It’s more than enough to pay bills and take care of your other needs, but concerts and sporting events are well outside of your budget.
Of course, you could try a title loan. Title registration loans in South Tucson are perfect for someone who needs a temporary monetary fix so they can enjoy life more.
Title Loans South Tucson, AZ
Title loans against cars are short term loans based on the value of a car or other vehicle used as collateral. You leave the title with the lender, and the lender gives you cash. When you pay back the loan, the lender returns the title.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Have a government-issued ID, such as a driver’s license
- Your name must be on the vehicle’s registration as its owner
- You must own the vehicle, meaning you are not still making payments
- The vehicle title must be lien-free
- The vehicle must be in good condition
- You must have proof of automobile insurance
- You must have a source of income
Title Loans South Tucson, AZ Application
Applicants need to give Velocity Cash their name, zip code, email address and a working phone number. They also need to supply their vehicle make, model, style, year and mileage in order to get a loan quote.
Applicants then discuss the loan offer with a Velocity Cash agent, working out a payment plan that fits the borrower’s budget and going over their source of income.
Some people may think the source of income requirement automatically rules out people without a job. But, cash loans for unemployed applicants are available because the source of income does not have to come from an employer.
A source of income could be unemployment or disability benefits, as well as a pension, alimony or social security.
Once those income details are worked out, the South Tucson title loan applicant brings their vehicle into a loan office for an on-site inspection. This is to check out the condition of the car and make sure it matches the registration loan offer.
After the inspection, loan agreements are signed and the borrower gives the title to a loan officer. Then, the borrower collects the loan money.
Title lenders in Arizona must be licensed by the state. Lenders are allowed to loan any amount of money, and can charge borrowers a late fee of up to five percent of their loan balance whenever a loan payment goes 10 days overdue.
Legally, monthly interest rates must vary by the amount of the South Tucson loan. Loans less than $500 are capped at 17 percent, while loans between $501 and $2,500 have a 15 percent maximum.
It’s 13 percent interest for loans between $2,501 and $5,000, while loans above that are capped at 10 percent.
- Uncomplicated and quick. That’s the biggest benefit of fast cash registration loans, other than the money itself. With the entire process simple enough to be completed in less than a day, borrowers can get the money they need and go on about their business.
- Interest rates on title loans in Tucson, while usually higher than those of bank loans, are most often lower than other types of short term loans, including payday loans.
- Keep your car while you repay the loan. That keeps your life in its regular routine, and it makes getting around easier, especially when you need to get to the big game or the concert of the year.
If you are in South Tucson, AZ and need an installment loan instead, you can apply for free on our website.