Title Loans Lindon, UT
The financially disadvantaged need not panic, for there are loans to take. There are many options to choose from, namely payday, cash advance and auto pawns.
All have their upsides and drawbacks, but which one is the most capable of bringing your bill situation back on track without leaving a trail of late fees in its wake?
For those who are willing to briefly part with their auto title, there’s hope.
Title loans in Lindon, UT impose minimal interest rates compared to their competition and are renown for their incredibly fast 24-hours-or-less delivery setup.
Why Title Loans Lindon, UT?
With easygoing schedule management and the flexibility to take loans of any size up to the established value of the automobile attached to the title, you have only one caveat left: “What about my credit score?”
Our answer is, “Leave it in the dust.” At no point in assessing your eligibility for title loans Lindon do we need to know what your credit score is. Instead, we look at your current income situation to determine your ability to pay us back. We think this makes more sense than judging you by your past faults!
Applying for Lindon, UT Title Loans
While cash car title loans online sound great and all, there has to be hitch deeper in the woodwork, right? Believe it or not, that’s a negatory. The application process is nothing more or less than asking a few basic questions, such as your name and phone number.
We also just need the year, model, make and guesstimated mileage of the automobile that the title represents. That’s all there is to it! Send it in, and we’ll glance over it before firing a call back in short order.
When we reach you, we’ll provide you with a free title loan estimate. If you’re willing to go further with us, we’ll need to verify a few more details about you, such as identity and employment.
These are just used to know who you are and if you’re able to pay us back inside the 30-day limit for carrying title loans in Lindon, UT.
We also use the details about your vehicle to measure the upper limit of the loan you can take since we’re technically taking it as collateral.
Don’t worry, though — we’re only holding on to the title, not the car.
Utah Laws That Cover Your Side of the Deal
Utah has whipped up some laws to protect clients such as yourself from lending companies like us.
Velocity Cash doesn’t have a track record of ripping anyone off, but other loan firms have based their business off unethical strategies, and the courts had had enough of it. Here are just a few of the laws that protect you:
- The terms of the loan can’t be changed after both parties have inked off.
- We can’t jump your interest any higher than 10% — not that title loan companies normally do, since they have the lowest rates anyway.
- It’s our legal responsibility to protect you by measuring your income against the size of the loan you’ve requested and determining if you’re able to pay it off in time. If not, then we can’t provide it.
- Our representatives must be officially licensed in Utah to distribute title loans.
- We can’t repossess your vehicle until you’ve failed to compensate us within 30 days after the loan window cedes. Basically, you have 60 days to pay us back, but it’s considered late after the first 30, which will incur additional fees. Be careful!
Better Than Other Loan Types
Velocity Cash isn’t strapped exclusively to Lindon, Utah! We provide car title loans in Orem as well. We offer all the great benefits of title loans Lindon that our competition does and more:
- Easy application
- No credit, no problem
- Blazing fast delivery
- Seriously low-interest rates
- Flexible loan sizes
Also, apply in Clinton and Spanish Fork, Utah.